1. Walworth Society Annual General Meeting: Thursday 5th March 2020 at 7 pm. The meeting will be held at the Newington TRA Hall, 77 Canterbury Pl, SE17 3AD (see map below).
Please find the notes from the meeting in the link below:
Meeting Reports Chair's annual report click here
Income/Expenditure report for 2019 click here
2. Walworth Town Hall Redevelopment. There will be a public meeting concerning the plans for the Walworth Town Hall and former Newington Library which will be held on Friday 20th March 6 - 7 pm. A walk-in public consultation will be held on Friday 20th March from 4 - 6 pm and on Saturday 21st March from 11 am - 2 pm. Both of these events are being held at 155 Walworth Road in the Gallery of the Art Academy. ALL ARE VERY WELCOME TO ATTEND. Details below:
3. Healthy Streets – West Walworth: Ideas Sessions. Sustrans are working with the local community in West Walworth to make local streets and parks safer and more attractive for walking and cycling particularly for young people. Guy’s and St Thomas’ Charity have commissioned this project to explore how the built environment affects safety, physical health and people’s ability to get around independently. Sustrans will be talking to the public outside Newington News on Penton Place this Saturday (29th) from 11 am – 1 pm, and in Pasley Park on March 14th from 11 am to 1 pm. More details below.
4. Events for you diary from Surrey Gardens TRA. More details on the TRA blogspot, click
or email firstname.lastname@example.org SUMMER PARTY Saturday 27 June 2020, 12.00-4.00 pm Will the small animals from Vauxhall City Farm be available to hire this year? They have evaded us for so long! CHRISTMAS FAYRE Saturday 12 December 2020, 12.00-4.00 pm St Paul's Church, Lorrimore Square
5. 100 Rodney Road Development Plans. Following the presentation of the plans by the developer at the last WS meeting, please the latest proposals click here.
If you have any queries/comments about them please email: email@example.com.